We are now offering physical therapy services via Skype or Facetime. With this service, we will be able to evaluate shortfalls in range of motion, balance/stability, and strength, which in many cases are the underlying root cause of pain.
Based on diagnosis, corrective exercises are provided and pictures/instructions are e-mailed to the patient. The patient will performs the exercise routine at home for one week with follow-up Skype sessions scheduled to assess progress and progress the exercise program. We can alternate between video physical therapy and the occasional office visit for other services, if you have access to the office.
Why experience Virtual treatment?
- You have never tried physical therapy.
- You are interested in a 5 to 10 minute conversation with a Doctoral-trained physical therapist to familiarize yourself with the issue you are experiencing to decide if physical therapy is a service that you want to pursue.
- Need basic medical advice before committing to treatment.
- Attending physical therapy office visits are difficult.
- You travel out of town frequently because of work and you want consistent treatment while traveling.
Who is ideal for Virtual treatment?
- Interested in the convenience of the treatment and analysis from the comfort of their own living room or office. For example, stay at home moms, working professionals, athletes, the elderly, and those with disabilities, to name a few.
- Going to physical therapy office visits are difficult because of your location.
- You need a second opinion from a current or previous physical therapy plan.
- You failed a previous physical therapy plan of care.
How do I set up a Virtual evaluation?
Call Metropolitan Physical Therapy at 303-604-2600 and request a Virtual evaluation. You may also email our office manager, Ben, to set up a time that is convenient for you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will have you fill out some brief paperwork so that we can obtain more specific details about your pain and history.
What is the cost for Virtual treatment?
Virtual treatment is a service where the first initial call of 5-10 minutes is at no cost. Each scheduled session thereafter is billed at $70/session. Private and public insurance usually does not cover these services in most plans.